How 17-yr-old boy dies after smoking too much ‘colorado’ substance in Ondo

A boy identified as Joshua ( Surname withheld) has died in Oba- Ile, Akure North local government area of Ondo State, after smoking a substance known as colorado. Colarodo is a dangerous smoke common among guys who take it to heighten their spirit. The boy, it was gathered is fond of smoking the substance with…… Continue reading How 17-yr-old boy dies after smoking too much ‘colorado’ substance in Ondo

Published
Categorized as News