How 17-yr-old boy dies after smoking too much ‘colorado’ substance in Ondo

A boy identified as Joshua ( Surname withheld) has died in Oba- Ile, Akure North local government area of Ondo State, after smoking a substance known as colorado.

Colarodo is a dangerous smoke common among guys who take it to heighten their spirit.

The boy, it was gathered is fond of smoking the substance with his colleagues.

The 17year old Joshua died on Sunday after puffing three times in order to feel high.

It was gathered that the boy broke down after taking the stuff.

He was said to have gone into coma for two days and didn’t wake up.

He finally gave up the ghost while being rushed to the hospital by his mother.

Colorado is a drug made from a synthetic plant, it is said to contain heavy metal that is not suitable for human consumption.


 The Users will keep muttering rubbish, be unable to be still and lack of control over every part of their bodies.

Newstrack

Published
Categorized as News

By Wonderlady

Journalist, Educationist, Writer, Human Rights Advocate

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s