Forbes has released its list of the highest paid actors in the world for 2019.
American actor and World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE, veteran, Dwayne Johnson, popularly known as The Rock, sits on top of the log.
In the latest ranking, the renowned wrestler climbed from his number-two placing last year.
This is despite his $89.4m (£73.6m) earnings actually being less than the $119m (£98.1m) he made in 2018.
He was the world’s number-two last year while last year’s number-one actor, George Clooney, is now out of the top 10.
1. Dwayne Johnson – $89.4m (£73.6m)
2. Chris Hemsworth – $76.4m (£62.9m)
3. Robert Downey Jr – $66m (£54.4m)
4. Akshay Kumar – $65m (£53.5m)
5. Jackie Chan – $58m (£47.8m)
6. Bradley Cooper – $57m (£46.9m)
7. Adam Sandler – $57m (£46.9m)
8. Chris Evans – $43m (£35.4m)
9. Paul Rudd – $41m (£33.8m)
10. Will Smith – $35m (£28.8m)